Light Mu Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LordBlade Speaking: right now at this time i am making major changes, it will last for a few or more weeks.. please bare with me and be patience.. im going to work as hard as i can. you will see coloring and or stuff stuff change! you have been warned!

LordBlade(Co-Owner) Img_2020  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Join us today! For every person who makes a post for the first time! I WILL GIVE OUT 1000 CREDITS PER EACH PLAYER! you must register first! By Co-Owner: LordBlade!

Light Mu Team is underway of doing major changes to Our Forums, soon the forums will look so much more different plus a lot more better! Please tell us what you want us to do! And we will do it! Thank you players for all the support so far!

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» When the server will be back?
LordBlade(Co-Owner) EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:55 pm by ⋆λλιίϓλħ⋆

» LordBlade(Co-Owner)
LordBlade(Co-Owner) EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:11 pm by LordBlade

» make chat box
LordBlade(Co-Owner) EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 2:17 am by RedDevil

» 3° Quest on site
LordBlade(Co-Owner) EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 3:28 pm by John

» Help make forums look better!
LordBlade(Co-Owner) EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 2:46 pm by LordBlade

» Upgrades coming soon
LordBlade(Co-Owner) EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 2:04 pm by LordBlade

» not work 3º quest
LordBlade(Co-Owner) EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 12:03 am by RedDevil

» Map Moving wrongly
LordBlade(Co-Owner) EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 12:01 am by RedDevil

» Haven't Got 5k Credits for my 2nd GR ;)
LordBlade(Co-Owner) EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 8:46 am by RedDevil

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Website
http://www.light-mu.com/

LordBlade(Co-Owner)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LordBlade
Light-Mu Co-Owner
Light-Mu Co-Owner
LordBlade

Top poster : 0

LordBlade(Co-Owner) Empty
PostSubject: LordBlade(Co-Owner)   LordBlade(Co-Owner) EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:11 pm

Hi, I'm LordBlade and I need everyone to bare with me. Has I am learning, editing and making changes as I go. please bare with me I will do what I can to make sure everyone will be able to read and write with no trouble. Soon we will have rankings in profiles, and more
I'm going to be hosting an event that will allow everyone to get whatever they need from the webshop untill fixes on server will be underway, we havent heard from the owner in awhile. But once he contacts me or one of the staff. Please be patience. I know the characters are not balanced!
So as of right now I'm going to make everyone to where they can only level, reset, grandreset. Please let me know what I can do for now thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://light-mu.board-directory.net

LordBlade(Co-Owner)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light Mu Forums :: announcements :: Major Changes Coming-
Jump to: